Quebec is a province located in eastern Canada, the largest in size and second only to Ontario in population. The name “Quebec” derives from the Algonquin word “kébec” which means where the river narrows – that was originally referred to the area around Quebec City where the Saint Lawrence River narrows to a cliff-lined gap. The beautiful place of Quebec is the only Canadian province that has a predominantly French speaking population. Many travelers and residents find this place unique among North American destinations. Its French heritage does not only set the province apart from most of its English speaking neighbors, moreover it is also one of the historical places in North America that fully preserved its Francophone culture.
According to a report from the Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Canada is among the best places in the world to live. In addition, the beautiful country of Canada performs well in many measures and it ranks above the average in personal security, economic stability, high-skilled jobs, quality education and many more. It is undeniable that Canada holds a unique reputation among first world nations as a country many people would like to visit and migrate. Here are more reasons why many immigrants aspire to relocate in Canada and be part of the country’s rich heritage:
1. Canada offers all the citizens and permanent residents a universal health care regardless of income level.
2. Canada is ranked consistently high by the World Bank. In fact, Canada’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is ranked one of the world’s highest.
3. The quality of education in Canada is among the highest in the world. Many students pursue a high quality career after getting a Canadian degree.
4. Canadians place a high value on their natural resources. The citizens protect the wildlife and natural environment with the supervision of the Government.
5. Canada’s job market is growing. The country creates hundreds of thousands of new jobs each year.
6. Canada is a safe, established and secure place to live with a fair justice system and low crime rates across the world.
There are many reasons why people migrate especially in Canada and the beautiful province of Quebec – be it a career path, a better quality life, equal freedom and many more. To sum it up, immigrants are increasing as they choose to have a great life ahead.
The province of Quebec offers a business immigration program called Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP) which is reserved for business people who are interested in bringing an economic contribution to Quebec’s economy.
it is important to choose the right partner for relocation. Below are the advantages of Quebec Immigrant Investor Program:
– The requirements are less demanding compare to other federal programs.
– A candidate can invest in this program without any risk. The investment will be guaranteed by the Quebec government and the full amount will be refunded after 5 years.
– The immediate members of the candidate are included in the application. The spouse and dependent children can accompany the applicant to Canada.
– The candidate can receive the same benefits provided to Canadian citizens.
– More importantly, settling a life in Quebec provides lower cost of living compared to other Canadian provinces. A good quality life is waiting for anyone who wants to be part of this program.